Change of Address

This blog has gotten a slight makeover (slight like a trim, not Botox), and taken up a new residence. Come on over!

3.28.2013

And we're back!

I'm going to give this blogging thing another whirl. It's such a healthy outlet and a good way to connect with others, and keep my ideas from slipping away. So if you don't have too many abandonment issues from my disappearance, I'd love for you to stop in now and then. I'll be writing at www.exceptionalsimplicities.blogspot.com (or just www.exceptionalsimplicities.com) a new blog that looks eerily similar to this one. (Maybe this blog's evil twin?) The subtitle has changed from 'cultivating you, so you can give to them' to 'to your brightest self be true.' Writing about motherhood will still be a strong component of Exceptional Simplicities II, but I also want to write for a wider audience, i.e. anyone who wants to become better acquainted with her authentic and best self. I'll stop rambling now. 

 

No comments: