Change of Address

This blog has gotten a slight makeover (slight like a trim, not Botox), and taken up a new residence. Come on over!

6.21.2012

Come Original

                                                                                                                                                                                                           (Click to print)

In a world teeming with information and ideas, sometimes I forget that I'm capable of original thought. I hope this blog can serve as sort of a 'thought prompt' (like a writing prompt), that makes you pause and consider things. 

Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "Imitation is suicide." And while I think that's a bit harsh, I know our inner selves diminish when we go too long without learning and thinking and creating. It's so easy to fly through life on auto-pilot, that sometimes I need to be reminded to use my brain! Here's to hoping for a higher level on consciousness for all of us :)

No comments: